Criteria for Admission
Children should meet the following criteria:
- Aged between 6 and 13 (grade appropriate)
- A complete psychological assessment
- A copy of latest school report
- All OT and speech reports
- Cognitive ability to be within the average range
- Parental involvement and support is essential
Procedure for Admission
- Craiglands will respond to an online or telephone enquiry.
- Parents/guardians will send through copies of psychological assessments, reports and all relevant documents.
- Parents will complete a form with contact details.
- Craiglands will invite the child to spend a day visiting the school at which time parents will be invited for a tour of the school.
- Craiglands will revert with feedback to determine whether the child is a good fit.
- Once the deposit has been paid and all forms received, a place will be confirmed for you.
FEES AND PAYMENTS FOR 2021
Complete an online enquiry here.