Craiglands School caters for children from Grade 1 to 7, offering special education and encourages parents or guardians to contact us either telephonically or online to start the admissions process.
Seeing that we are a niche, independent school prospective learners need to meet the following criteria for admission consideration as part of our remedial teaching program:
- Aged between 6-13 years old (grade appropriate)
- A complete psychological/educational assessment
- A copy of the latest school report
- All OT and speech reports (if applicable)
- Cognitive ability to be within the average range
- Parental involvement and support are essential
Procedure for Admission
- Complete an online enquiry form and agrees to be contacted by Craiglands School accordingly.
- Parents/guardians to send through copies of psychological assessments, reports and all relevant documents (as per the above criteria).
- Craiglands will invite the child to spend a day/two visiting the remedial school, at which time parents will be invited for a tour of the school.
- Craiglands will revert with feedback to determine whether the child is a good fit.
- Once the deposit has been paid and all forms have been received, a place will be confirmed for your child.
Click here for the 2022 Fee Structure.
Complete an online enquiry for admission into Craiglands Remedial School here.